Part Time Social Media Specialist
Black Boys Code Society – Vancouver, BC
About the position:
- Candidates located in Vancouver are preferred.
- It is a part-time position (5 hours per week).
- you must be a self-motivated individual,
At Black Boys Code one of our goals is to bridge the gap in diversity by teaching coding skills to boys of colour at a young age, capturing their interest and equipping them with the skills needed to consider a career in the STEM fields.
We are looking for assistance to manage our non profits’ social media channels. You will spearhead our social media strategy, identify engagement and growth opportunities and servicing the needs of our growing community across North America.
This position is well suited for someone who has experience engaging users via social media channels.
This is an hourly paid remote position.
- interacting with users to encourage reviews, testimonials, and followers on social media channels
- support, engage and grow all existing digital communities (email Subscribers, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, )
- Develop and implement tactics to establish a strong brand presence on social media channels to manage visitors to our site and engage existing users.
- Experience in Digital Marketing (Google AdWords, and Analytics and SEO,) would be an asset
Those who are interested and meet these requirements, please contact [email protected]