Join us on May 9, 2014 for The Digital Nonprofit. Leaders from the nonprofit and technology sectors will show you how to move beyond reactive tactics to thoughtful strategy.
Details coming soon.
- The Engagement Pyramid: Keeping supporters engaged for the long haul with Reilly Yeo and Vojtech Sedlak of OpenMedia.ca
- The Abundant Not-for-Profit: linking engagement and technology with Lynda Gerty of Vantage Point
- Corporate Community Investment: How Technology is Improving Social Impact with Meriko Kubota of Telus Community Affairs
- Digital Philanthropy: What Does Charity Look Like in 2020? with John Bromley of Chimp.net
- Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits with Crystal Henrickson of Invoke Labs
- The Multi-Screen World with Monique Sherrett of Boxcar Marketing
- KEYNOTE: The Art of Explanation with Seattle’s Lee LeFever, Founder of Common Craft and author of The Art of Explanation