Thank you for an amazing 2012. Here’s what we’ve done together:
- 9 meet-ups with experts from Vancouver’s nonprofit tech community
- 1 pub night (want to do another?)
- 1 unconference (with another this spring)
- 1 social media surgery (where we dressed up as ER staff)
- Grew from 900 members to 1358. Vancouver is now one of the fastest growing Netsquared groups (and the second largest of the 50 groups!)
It has been great to meet so many new people and learn about the world-changing things you are doing. The volunteer organizing team is honoured to support you.
So, what’s next?
As you might have heard W2 Woodwards is facing eviction so Net Tuesday will be trying out some new homes this fall while we settle on a new permanent venue. The Network Hub and The HiVE have already offered to host us.
A huge thanks to Irwin, Lianne and the entire W2 Woodwards team for their support over the years.
- January 8: Tablets, Smartphones, iPads, iPhones: Gadgets for Good?
- February 5: Maps and data and other fun stuff
- March 5: IT Project management for nonprofits
Happy New Year and see you in 2013!
Eli and the Net Tuesday team
e: [email protected]