OpenMedia.ca’s Vojtech Sedlak joined Net2van for our summer meetup to share their strategy for converting clicktivists to online activists. Find out how one of the leading Canadian online advocacy groups understands and facilitates online engagement and learn how you can can help your supporters find their way to deeper online engagement.
Members of the Net2van community shared their latest projects and needs during our one-minute updates.
- Nonprofit podcast on CITR: http://sectorpodcast.wordpress.com
- Donate your old work clothes! http://www.dressforsuccess.org/supportdfs_donationdrives.aspx
- Microsoft Users Group: http://www.vantug.com
- Secure communications app. Free for nonprofits: http://www.securecommobile.com
- Marijuana reform campaign: http://sensiblebc.ca
- Looking for volunteers and event attendees: http://peacegeeks.org
- Volunteer with Net2van: https://www.net2van.com/about/volunteer/
- Vervet Monkey Foundation – Come volunteer with monkeys in South Africa: http://vervet.za.org