Join us on May 9, 2014 for The Digital Nonprofit. Leaders from the nonprofit and technology sectors will show you how to move beyond reactive tactics to thoughtful strategy.
The Abundant Not-for-Profit: linking engagement and technology
With Lynda Gerty.
Imagine if an abundance of talented people were suddenly willing to contribute their knowledge and expertise to your organization – without increasing your budget. What would that make possible? Join us to discover a growing movement of leaders across North America who are blazing a new path to abundance through engagement and technology.
Lynda Gerty (@thegert) is the Engagement Director at Vantage Point (@vantagepnt), and the co-author of The Abundant Not-for-Profit, which outlines Vantage Point’s philosophy of engaging the abundance of talent within communities to positively impact social change. A sought-after speaker and facilitator, she feels lucky to spend her days working with community leaders to achieve their missions. Lynda currently serves as the President of the Board at ArtStarts in Schools and on the weekends enjoys painting in her studio and getting dirty in her community garden.
- The Engagement Pyramid: Keeping supporters engaged for the long haul with Reilly Yeo and Vojtech Sedlak of OpenMedia.ca
- The Abundant Not-for-Profit: linking engagement and technology with Lynda Gerty of Vantage Point
- Corporate Community Investment: How Technology is Improving Social Impact with Meriko Kubota of Telus Community Affairs
- Digital Philanthropy: What Does Charity Look Like in 2020? with John Bromley of Chimp.net
- Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits with Crystal Henrickson of Invoke Labs
- The Multi-Screen World with Monique Sherrett of Boxcar Marketing
- KEYNOTE: The Art of Explanation with Seattle’s Lee LeFever, Founder of Common Craft and author of The Art of Explanation