Join us on May 9, 2014 for The Digital Nonprofit. Leaders from the nonprofit and technology sectors will show you how to move beyond reactive tactics to thoughtful strategy.
The Art of Explanation
With Lee Lefever.
Professionals explain ideas every day, but we rarely take a step back and consider how to make ourselves more understandable. Lee LeFever will help you take a fresh look at what makes explanations work (or not), how to solve explanation problems and put explanations to work in creating positive change.
Lee LeFever (@LeeLefever) is the Founder of Common Craft (@CommonCraft) and author of The Art of Explanation. Since 2007 Common Craft has won numerous awards, created explanations for the world’s most respected brands and earned over 50 million online video views. Today, Common Craft’s mission is to make the world a more understandable place by inspiring professionals to become better explainers.
- The Engagement Pyramid: Keeping supporters engaged for the long haul with Reilly Yeo and Vojtech Sedlak of OpenMedia.ca
- The Abundant Not-for-Profit: linking engagement and technology with Lynda Gerty of Vantage Point
- Corporate Community Investment: How Technology is Improving Social Impact with Meriko Kubota of Telus Community Affairs
- Digital Philanthropy: What Does Charity Look Like in 2020? with John Bromley of Chimp.net
- Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits with Crystal Henrickson of Invoke Labs
- The Multi-Screen World with Monique Sherrett of Boxcar Marketing
- KEYNOTE: The Art of Explanation with Seattle’s Lee LeFever, Founder of Common Craft and author of The Art of Explanation