I’m plotting a topic for the Net Tuesday November meetup, and Ben Johnson suggested “video.”
What do you think? Are you interested in this topic? And do you know of any Vancouver nonprofits who are doing interesting work with video? Please let me know in the comments or by emailing [email protected]
Potential items to be presented and discussed:
- Youtube grants for nonprofits
- Youtube captioning and translation
- How to convert to actions using your videos (annotations, call-to-action overlays, sign-up forms)
- How to recruit video production assistance (volunteers, interns, etc)
- How can video help advance the mission, and is it worth the time? Examples from fundraising, advocacy, education.