Come learn about one of the biggest days of giving in the world and how you can get involved on #GivingTuesday – December 1, 2015 – in Vancouver and with your organization. Only 45 spots available so RSVP today!
- DATE: Tuesday, November 3. 6:00 PM
- LOCATION: Vancouver Public Library Central Branch, Vancouver, BC.
- RSVP: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/giving-tuesday-vancouver-tickets-19180879527
Who Should Come: Anyone interested in learning more about how #GivingTuesday. The focus of the night will be on charities and how they can use the day to engage corporate partners, donors and their community but all are welcome.
Why Should You Come: Learn from past successes, discuss opportunities for the future with other charities and ask questions from ‘experts’ and colleagues.
What’s The Format: Some mingling before a presentation to introduce #GivingTuesday, share best practices, share ideas that you can use and have a time of open discussion.
- Doors open at 6
- Program will end at 7 with some time to network after (and some may venture to Library Square for further ‘networking’…)
- Light snacks and beverages (non-alcoholic) will be provided
- We will be meeting in the 7th-floor boardroom – Morris J. Wosk Boardroom
- Take the elevators up to 7 from inside the Library
- Parking: The entrance to the parking garage is on Hamilton Street (near Robson Street). 5 am to Midnight, 7 days a week. Easy Park. Specially designated handicapped parking stalls beside doors to the elevators in the parking garage below the library building. 2-hour meter parking is available around Library Square