In partnership with Seattle Tech4Good, 501 Commons and 6162 Productions presents 501 Talks Tech: Video Storytelling for Impact!
In today’s largely digital communications landscape, content is king and video rules the roost as the preferred medium. Learn how to leverage your platform of authenticity through video to enrich existing relationships and engage an expanded audience. This dynamic, interactive seminar will teach you how to craft stories that captivate viewers to build brand value and drive your ultimate impact.
About the Presenter:
6162 Productions is a boutique communications firm that specializes in video content for nonprofit organizations. Our approach focuses on combining story with strategy for maximum impact. As the preferred media in today’s digital landscape, our videos engage and resonate with viewers to ultimately strengthen your mission. The 6162 team has over a decade of experience working in the social impact space and our passion translates into every project we develop.
This training will be presented by Michael Sharon and Dana Rommerdahl of 6162 Productions.
Joel Meyers, your SeaTech4Good Organizer
PS: Dana and Michael REALLY know how to tell a good story through video. If you are AT ALL interested in video (which you should, especially if you are a fundraiser) you should go to this presentation. Check out these staggering statistics:
– 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
– YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
– 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
– More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
– More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
– 87% of online marketers use video content.