Are you still using a gmail, yahoo or similar email address for your nonprofit or charity? Wouldn’t you look more professional if you had a [email protected] email address?
Luckily it’s free for nonprofits thanks to Microsoft’s Office 365. But for some people setting the software up is a bit technical. So we’ve assembled a team of dedicated volunteers to help you get hosted email for your organization during a free three hour workshop.
Does This Describe Your Organization?
• A registered and eligible charity or nonprofit
• All-volunteer or less than 5 staff
• Own your own domain name or ready to buy one (ie. YourOrg.com)
• But you’re still using your personal email address?
• Have applied for a free TechSoup account (needed to confirm your eligibility)
If so please apply now for our free hands-on workshop where we’ll help you move to the free Office 365 for nonprofits.
Our thanks to the 501 Commons team for donating their time to deliver this workshop!