You’re wordly and fancy – you’ve been to conferences before. Which means you know they can be disappointing.
Terrrible conferences make us sad too! So we did the complicated math and crunched the surveys to discover the Conference Curse:
- The content is boring/irrelevant
- The food is terrible!
But we have a solution! Which is why you should buy a ticket to the The Digital Nonprofit.
Problem: Blah blah blah. You didn’t pay to hear a sales pitch.
- Talks are focused and short – nothing is longer than 30 minutes
- No sponsors get to present (with one small exception, and they won’t be talking product)
Our line-up of experts will guide you on the path to digital excellence. No, we aren’t going to solve all your problems in one day, but the journey has to start somewhere. So why not with us? 🙂
Problem: Conference food is rivaled only by airline food for ruining your day/belly. Who can learn under these circumstances?
- Lunch is included, provided by three local food trucks
- Unlimited coffee, including an espresso cart
- Pâtisserie Lebeau provides Franco-Belgian pastries
- Booze! The first round is on us during the post-event social
When: Monday, June 11. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Roundhouse Community Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews
Price: $99.00 (plus fees)
UPDATE: the price is just $75 if you use the code net2friend2 – our sponsors dug deep this year, allowing us to continue offering the tickets at early bird pricing.