Trend or Fad? What do nonprofits need to do to stay current? NetSquared Vancouver invited five local experts to share their predictions for the most important technology developments for nonprofits in 2018.
Video clips are courtesy of Gillian Vrooman and photos are by Rohit Nundy.
Hypertargeting your Message with Darren Barefoot
Text Messaging for Campaigning With Leah Bae
Dark Social and Dark Posts with Ashleigh Turner
Practical Security for Nonprofits: Spectre and Meltdown With Kris Constable
Practical Security for Nonprofits: Spectre and Meltdown With Kris Constable from NetSquared Vancouver
Virtual Reality for Nonprofits With Leena Minifie
Cryptocurrencies for Nonprofits With Kris Constable
Practical Security for Nonprofits: Cryptocurrencies for Nonprofits With Kris Constable from NetSquared Vancouver
Please join us in thanking our loyal sponsors, too.
- iATS Payments @iatspayments
- Nonprofit Technology Network @NTENorg
- HiVE – Your Community Hub for Social Impact @hivevancouver
- TechSoup Canada @techsoupcanada
- TechSoup Global @techsoup
- One Day Website @OneDayWebsite