We’re super excited for our Google Adwords Hands-On Workshop. The event is now full and there’s a waiting list. Please un-RSVP on meetup if you can’t make it anymore.
To ensure we make the best use of the time please following the steps outlined below and complete the survey.
Before arriving for the workshop please ensure that your organization has:
- A free TechSoup Canada account: http://techsoupcanada.ca/
- Applied for your Google Grant: http://www.techsoupcanada.ca/en/support/google/FAQ
- Identified three landing pages on your webiste with a trackable conversion point (newsletter, donation, volunteer form, etc.)
- Bring a laptop and water bottle to the workshop
If you haven’t applied for your Google Adwords grant yet here’s a step-by-step process courtesy of Shyrie Maharaj: http://j.mp/2bjIWBV
We’ll split into three groups:
- Low: getting the grant, getting started, understanding AdWords, etc.
- Medium: tracking, monitoring, starting to optimize, etc.
- High: negative keywords, conversion tracking, getting to Pro, etc.
To help us assign you please fill out the survey: http://j.mp/2aX5pBu
WHEN: Wednesday, August 31, 2016, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Groundswell Cafe, 556 Powell St, Vancouver, BC. (you can buy food and drinks from the cafe)
- Intro – Brady
- Quick Overview/Recap of AdWords and Ad Grant – Brady
- Outline Day and Intro Team – Brady
- Break Into Groups
- Work Session 1
- Break and Q/A 1
- Work Session 2
- Break and Q/A 2
- Recap, Wrap Up
If you have any questions please reach out to me at [email protected]