Please join us April 13 for NetSquared Vancouver’s annual conference!
The Digital Nonprofit Conference is ready to take you and your organization to the next level of tech success. This year’s line up of presenters includes experts in the tech, nonprofit and private sectors, delivering deep dive discussions on topics ranging from:
- Capacity planning in the digital world
- Choosing the right tech tools to suit your organization’s values
- Cultivating digital talent
- Digital fundraising & donor engagement
- Building community engagement strategies with corporate partners
We will mix big-picture thinking with practical, hands-on sessions during an inspiring day at the beautiful Creekside Community Centre. Enjoy an amazing menu with meals from Vancouver’s best food trucks and a complimentary on-site espresso cart.
Our first two conferences sold out, so please get your ticket before February 15 to take advantage of early bird pricing.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016
This year we are adding a free post-event cocktail hour (seats are limited, so RSVP now) and breakout lunch & learn sessions so that you can get more one-on-one time with our presenters.
When: Wednesday, April 13. 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM
Where: Creekside Community Centre, 1 Athlete’s Way, Vancouver BC
Price: $75.00 (plus fees) early bird before February 15
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Nonprofit leaders responsible for their organization’s strategy
- Digital staff and fundraisers who execute online campaigns
- Program and support staff who want to more effectively engage their stakeholders
Here’s our initial lineup of experts. We will continue to update the event agenda weekly with additional presenters.
- Rory Green, Fundraiser Grrl and Associate Director, Advancement, SFU: Keeping the Digital Donor Love Alive & Thriving
- Darren Barefoot, Capulet Communications: What Nonprofits Can Learn from the Paris Climate Talks
- Jane Zhang, Executive Director, TechSoup Canada: Technology Planning
- Ryan Saxby-Hill, Communications Manager, Canadian Internet Registry Authority: How Your Values & Technology Work Together
- Destin Jones, Head of Community, Change Heroes
Plus, expert panels on Corporate Community Engagement and Digital Fundraising.
A huge thanks to our sponsors. They make The Digital Nonprofit possible!
- iATS Payments
- BC Technology for Learning Society
- NetSquared Vancouver
- And you? Email us for details! [email protected]