Application deadline: 5pm, Wednesday, July 8
Are you a super-small charity or nonprofit? Our team of dedicated volunteers wants to make you look professional and awesome! We’re seeking small organizations (5 or less staff) who have a very minimal digital presence who will join us to perform an intensive, free one-day makeover of your charity or nonprofit’s online presence.
Does this describe you?
- A registered charity or nonprofit
- That’s either all-volunteer or has less than 5 staff
- Have no website
- Or have a website that you’re embarrassed about?
- Own your own domain name (ie. YourOrg.com)
- But you’re still using your personal email address?
We will be giving three to five organizations free digital makeovers on Saturday, July 25 consisting of these services:
- Website makeover – We’ll make your existing WordPress website better! Or we’ll help you build a new, effective WordPress website in a day. These will be easy to keep updated with your most current information yourself.
- Set up hosted email – We’ll help you set up email addresses with your domain in them so your organization looks professional. We’ll be using donated Google for Nonprofits accounts or the Office 365 system (available with free TechSoup account).
- Marketing and Copy – We’ll help you write good marketing copy for your website with some starter SEO info to start you on the right foot for good google rankings.
Only need help with one of these things? No worries. Apply and we’ll try to help as many people as we can.
- When: Saturday, July 25. 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Where: The HiVE in gastown
- How much: free (but you got to apply to be chosen!)