Join us next weekend for NetSquared Camp!
Read on for links to the video and slides from the last two events, plus an update on our summer meetups. There’s lots of nonprofit tech goodness coming up!
Event Slides and Videos
- Using Video to Tell Your Stories
- How individuals are using technology and data to support vulnerable populations
Saturday, June 1
NetSquared Camp is Net Tuesday’s annual signature event. This unconference brings together Vancouver’s nonprofit technology community for a day of education and conversation, and it’s the best place to discover the emerging trends that are going to change your work.
Get your ticket now. The event sells out every year.
What you’ll get from the event
- NONPROFIT STAFFERS will find a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for those not experienced with technology, and many chances to ask questions of tech-experienced nonprofits and experts.
- TECHIES will find opportunities to hear the real-world stories of nonprofit clients, and put their own expertise to social good — as well as the potential for lasting relationships (be they paid or volunteer) with leading organizations in our community.
- ACTIVISTS AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZERS will see and be given the chance to present on successful uses of technology for social change. We’ll explore how technology can help support activism and where activism can push it forward.
- June 1: NetSquared Camp
- June 4: Maximizing your Google Grants budget for Nonprofits
- June 24: NetSquared Surrey: The Mobile Revolution
- July 2: “Content is King” How to fund, film, organize, and distribute custom video content
- August 6: Content Marketing for Non-Profits with Vanessa Chase
- September 3: A Framework for Web Analytics With Chris Geoghegan
Yowza! That’s a lot of learnin’ goodness! ?