Here’s what I did as the NetSquared Local Community Curator in September 2012.
September is here, and even ‘tho the new year doesn’t come for another four months I still think of September as a time of rebirth and renewal (I’ll always think like a student, I guess.)
Check out all this rebirth and renewal:
We’re already had two NetSquared Camp events (Honolulu and Cameroon/Nigeria) and there’s another six coming between now and November.
We released the latest release of the NetSquared platform this week and the old blog posts are back!
The NetSquared local organizers are going to keep you busy this summer. Here’s a taste of some of the events planned so far.
- Chicago: A Sit-Down Conversation About Social Entrepreneurship, Sept 11
- Toronto: Redesign or Realign? Four things to consider to improve your website, Sept 11
- Lafayette: Create a web form that submits to a spreadsheet, Sept 4
- Baltimore: Video broadcasting, Sept 6
- North Carolina: Translating an RFP into a Bid, Sept 19
- Philly: Crowdsourcing Change: Helping 3 Important Local Organizations Use the Social Web, Sept 4
- Boston: Nonprofits and Data Summit: Measurable Results, Sept 13
- Honolulu: Facebook Pages for Nonprofits live from Vancouver (Double Header Part 1), Sept 11
- Guatamala: Visita de Ramón Aldana de Microsoft en Seattle al Campus Tec, Sept 12
- Ecuador: Facebook: Explorando su potencial en las organizaciones, Sept 11
- Manchester: Tool Jam, Sept 25
- Cambridge: Stuart Arnott, Mindings – Connecting families online, Sept 17
- Vancouver and Virtual streaming event: The Science of Facebook pages, Sept 11
- Wellington: Net Tuesday event, Sept 18
- Melbourne: The perfect marriage: Social Media & Your website, Sept 18
- Adelaide: Online tools for working with teams of volunteers, Sept 19