Microsoft SharePoint has had a dubious past for some, for others it has been a lifesaver. Now SharePoint is part of the Office 365 business suite that is amazingly affordable for nonprofits.
Come to this session to LEARN how cloud-based SharePoint can provide incredibly powerful tools that can be easily customized. Learn how a basic or complex CRM can be built, how a knowledge-base or Intranet can be created to benefit your organization.
In this session we will cover:
1. Introduction to SharePoint
2. Working with SharePoint Sites
3. Lists and libraries in SharePoint
4. Working with Documents in SharePoint
5. Editing SharePoint Pages
6. Roles and Users management in SharePoint
7. SharePoint Permissions
8. SharePoint Licensing
9. An introduction to Microsoft Flow
NOTE: Seating is limited, be sure to RSVP now too save your spot.
Also NOTE: Free SharePoint training can be arranged through the U Village Microsoft store – how cool is that!