- NetSquared Vancouver and Net Tuesday: Tech for Social Good
- Wednesday, October 9, 2013, 5:30 PM
- Hive Vancouver
Great Campaign Films
Films are not only stories, they are invitations to the audience to feel something. And each frame counts.
During this presentation, Steve Rosenberg will deconstruct case studies of successful film campaigns that inspired audiences to not only watch but engage, and identify the elements that made these videos a cut above the rest.
Steve Rosenberg is the founder and executive director of Pull Focus Film School, an independent documentary and digital film school operating in Gastown.
A Canadian Film Centre graduate, Steve is also an award winning writer/director. His dramatic shorts Corona Station, Watching Mrs.Pomerantz, Vannica, Divine Waters and Shanti Baba Ram and the Dancers of Hope have screened at prestigious festivals around the world and have aired on The Sundance Channel, CBC, WTN and Bravo.
· 5:30 – 6:00 PM: schmoozing and snacks
· 6:00 – 7:00 PM: Enhancing your Story with Digital Tools
· 7:00 – 7:30 PM: Q&A and Wrap