IF YOU MISSED THE LAST DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS WORKSHOP THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU! Improved and more interactive with accompanying workbook and light lunch.
Register today! Seating is limited:
Digital Communication encompasses all the words, videos, infographics, charts and data you produce through your website, social media channels, emails and various other tools you might use for communication. Some communication is automated yet most of it is written by you!
• What is a unified digital communications strategy and plan? Are you familiar with the current best practices?
• Are your communications in-line with your mission?
• How do I effectively driving traffic to my focus areas and how do I check?
• What are the best channels for your intended audiences?
• Does information on your website reflect your priorities?
• Does your website content management system (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, etc) help or hinder your communications and what improvements should you make?
• Do you know how search engine optimization can reinforce or detract from your messaging?
This hands-on, interactive workshop will be divided into sessions where you will hear answers to the above questions and much more. You will walk away with a much better understanding of where your needs and gaps are, and what you are doing well. Come prepared to share and learn!
Registration is required and a light lunch is included.
Tyler LePard, Wondershop Communications, Communications & Digital Strategy for Good
Tyler is an accomplished digital strategist, advocate, and communications professional with more than a decade of experience working with nonprofits and private foundations. She has worked the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, , TRANSform Washington, Global Health Strategies, Echoing Green, Services for the Underserved, and the Seattle Institute for Oriental Medicine. Tyler volunteers with the CAIR Project and is on the Board of Directors for Planned Parenthood .
Joel Meyers, Fuse IQ, Co-founder and Director of Business Development
As partner and Accounts Manager, Joel helps provide vision and leadership guiding all solutions Fuse IQ provides to their clients.Joel is a graduate from the Global Leadership Forum that teaches about all aspects of running small and larger international NGO’s.
Geoffrey Purkis, Seattle Web Search, Owner and SEO Specialist
Geoff is the owner of seattlewebsearch.com (Seattle SEO) He helps his clients find the right combination of web, search, social, video and content to get the best results from their online marketing efforts. He also hosts a free quarterly webinar for nonprofits where he chooses a nonprofit as a case study and goes through the basics of setting up Google Grants ($10k/month for free ads on Google) and optimizing it.