Due to an underwhelming response, this event has been cancelled.
SKILL BASED VOLUNTEER ABROAD happy hour and panel!
Presented by an amazing organization: https://venture2impact.org
Do you want to use your skills to volunteer abroad? Do you want to be a part of creating massive impact in organizations globally?
This is a FREE event but Registration is mandatory. Register today: https://www.greenvelope.com/view/1a83761ab84042d9ae07a313b21093e0/0#details
Diverse opinions and experiences are valuable when it comes to learning about skill based volunteering abroad. We curated a diverse panel from three different companies for you to be able to hear about their respective experiences and work of volunteering abroad.
Meet our Panel:
• Anne Beatty: Salesforce
• Med Hassan: Accenture
• Joyce Kuo: Microsoft
When: October 29th 4-6:30pm
Where: SURF Incubator: 999 3rd Ave Suite 700, Seattle, WA 98104, United States
Space is limited. Snacks and Wine provided. This is a free event but Registration is mandatory. Register today: https://www.greenvelope.com/view/1a83761ab84042d9ae07a313b21093e0/0#details
– Introduction to skill based volunteering abroad and how you can participate
– Panel discussion featuring volunteers employed at Salesforce, Netflix and Google
– Audience Q&A
– Mix and Mingle with refreshments and snacks
THIS EVENT IS IDEAL FOR:
– Skilled individuals with expertise in tech, business and education interested in having a global impact
– Individuals seeking adventure and meaningful connections to other parts of the world, beyond tourism
– Individuals who are looking to create meaningful relationships with other Bay Area tech professionals through the common interest of volunteering abroad
SPONSORED BY: Canadian Consulate | SURF Incubator