This will be a great educational event not only for nonprofit marketers and fundraisers but also SMB marketing peeps.
MAKING A COMPELLING PRESENTATION
Presented by the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at City University
When: Wednesday, June 28 | 2017
Attend this dynamic workshop to learn the secrets of how to prepare the perfect pitch and make a compelling presentation.
You will learn about:
• Why face-to-face meetings and good storytelling matter
• What proper planning looks like
• How mission and impact meets donors’ needs
• Compelling presentation tactics and how to involve the prospect
• Why demos and visuals matter
• How to manage the meeting to maximize results
You will also hear real-world experiences and scenarios so that you can put concepts into action right away. The format will be conversational with the opportunity for questions and answers.
Workshop leader: Lora Marini Baker, Director of Marketing and Communications, The Salvation Army
Registration is required and a light lunch is included.