What is NetSquared Camp?
NetSquared Camp is a daylong unconference put on by the friendly folks that host the monthly Net Tuesday meetups in Vancouver. Net Tuesday brings together web innovators with social change makers and nonprofits to swap stories, mix ideas, and build new relationships. We aim to empower non-profits with emerging tools, trends, and best practices, enabling them to fulfill their mission statements in new and innovative ways.
This is the third annual conference. The first two NetSquared Camps sold out quickly, so be sure to register early.
Who should come?
- Non-profit people: learn more about utilizing technology to further your cause.
- Web designers and developers: share your best practices and find organizations that need your help.
- Marketing people: assist non-profits in building strategic connections between their causes and their audiences.
This is an unconference, so you decide what want you want to discuss, share, explore, and learn. Topics that Net Tuesday has covered over the last year include:
- Digital storytelling
- Tablets, smartphones, iPads, iPhones: gadgets for good?
- Visualizing data using maps and other tools
- A/B testing
- IT project management
- The science of Facebook pages
When, Where, and How Much?
Home to artists, designers, small social enterprises, mid-size NGOs, green businesses, IT experts, self employed, start ups, independent contractors… the HiVE is a shared workspace with a dynamic cafe-like studio culture. They facilitate creativity, collaboration and social innovation!